To Sponsor Me

Please click on the link in the Blog Posts. Thank you!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Beautiful weather for a walk

Hi everyone,
On Sunday we did a 6 km walk and then went to the office where the Team in Training staff gave us some great fundraising ideas. Who is up for a bowling night? What fun would that be! We could have a fun family even of bowling. I will check this out and send out the invites. You get to have a great afternoon with you family, friends, and kids, and at the same time support a great cause.

My other fundraiser that I have going at the moment is a draw for a quilt. Tickets are $2.00 each, or 3 for $5.00. I will post a picture of the quilt as soon as can either figure out how to do that on this blog. lol

Also, anyone who wants to help me meet/beat my goal, I am collecting pop bottles etc. I would be happy to come to you to pick them up, or you can drop them off at my place.

Until next time,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment