To Sponsor Me

Please click on the link in the Blog Posts. Thank you!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Long Weekend

Yesterday was another amazing walk. We completed 19km and had our best time yet, 3 hours 40 minutes. Now I know if you are a runner, that is a long time, but for a walker, like me, that is a pretty good time. The weather has been great for training, and recovery Mondays have been getting better. After such a long walk, you can imagine what my legs feel like the next day, but compared to what those who have cancer go through every day, it is nothing.
We are getting closer and closer to our event date, and I need everyones help to reach my goal, so dig deep in your pockets and help out. Every dollar brings hope!

2 comments:

  1. From your website I can't figure out where to donate on-line. Can you help me out. Your cousin Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sandy, glad to see you figured it out and thanks so much for the generous donation.

    ReplyDelete